Blooming flowers

Blooming flowers
Tulips in the garden

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Emergency Vehicles do not always mean a parade…






Yesterday while I was home minding my own business I was alerted to the fact that there was an ambulance and fire truck right across the street.  It is known that one of the residents has some health issues so it wasn’t that SHOCKING to me.  I did get up and look out the kitchen window and saw the commotion.  Not the commotion of the emergency vehicles but the commotion of a crowd gathering like it was a parade or something.  For the person who was having health issues it was not a parade but probably more stress and embarrassment.  I guess I am more aware since I was a 9-1-1 police, fire and EMS dispatcher a few years ago for many years.  I tend to think about how I would feel if it were me that had to go in the ambulance while a group of people were watching as if it were a parade.  Be respectful…think how you would feel, emergency vehicles do not always mean there is a parade going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment