Blooming flowers

Blooming flowers
Tulips in the garden

Saturday, June 8, 2013

They grow up so fast...


 
 
Last night I decided at the last minute to make my cousin, who graduated from Western Illinois University a photo CD of his 22 years of life…little did I know I would be at it for over 3 hours.  I did not take most of the pictures though his mother did.  Before I started I called her and asked if he would like it and she said she would like it.  So I got into his photo folders (all my photos are in folders, I probably have 300 folders on my laptop).  I figured it would just be a matter of getting all the photos I wanted to add into a separate folder named CD and going from there.  Well then I decided to put them in some kind of order chronologically.    Well that took forever and then they started to duplicate themselves in the movie maker.  I finally got it done to where I was pretty content.  I then added some music and tried to get it on a blank disc.  That did not go very well.  I have since figured out it’s probably because of the music part.  Anyway I ended up putting it on an SD card.  I couldn’t wait to show it to his mother, so I ran it straight over.  Overall it was a success…

No comments:

Post a Comment